Want to Recycle Tennis balls ?
Don’t toss them in the trash! Join the nationwide effort and recycle tennis balls!
Its as easy as 1 – 2 – 3…
- Send us the following information in the description field of our contact form OR recycle at rebounces.com
- Include your name AND shipping address
- Include the number of tennis balls per box OR the weight of each box you are sending….There is no longer a minimum quantity of tennis balls
- FYI – Home Depot offers a 18″ x 18″ x 16″ box (“medium” size) for $1 that holds up to 330 balls
- reBounces will email you the shipping address for our recycling center.
- Purchase a shipping label postage & ship off the box(es) to reBounces
Click here to go to the CONTACT US page. We’ll put them to good use and you’ll be doing your part to green the game.
Quick Fact — Rebounces began the First National Campaign to Recycle Tennis Balls in 2008!! We are the leader in “Eco Tennis”.
If you’re a member of a tennis facility, Home Owners Assocation, Independent Teaching Pro or School (HS or College), you should consider recycling your old tennis balls on-site a few times before you send them to reBounces. Utilizing our patented, revolutionary technology, you can now restore dead tennis balls in bulk back to their original bounce! The Green Tennis Machine extends the life of your practice balls, improves ball consistency in your teaching baskets, helps by saving money on practice balls, and reduces the amount of tennis balls purchased and put into the waste stream.
On average our clients save over 50% on their practice ball budgets and are finding that they can cut back on purchasing enough new tennis balls to more than pay for their Green Tennis Machines. And with our various financing options, they are not having to make a capital investment.
Our list of clients includes leaders across the tennis spectrum nationwide – public and private, small and large facilities alike. See actual client testimonials by clicking Unpaid Client Testimonials.
recycle tennis balls